Friday, 12 February 2010

Why I chose the Junction

I have decided to collaborate with the Junction on this for several reasons. The first being that we have worked with them before on other projects and I feel this means that we already have a foundation for communicating well with them. It will also help my project due to the fact that they work well with the communities surrounding Cambridge. They often offer young or up and coming bands oportunities to get popular by performing shows. This engagement with the community is just what I'm looking for in a company to work with.

They also offered me the best pitch for a project. If I work in partnership with the Junction then I will get the ability to make a video. I am much more enthusiastic about video making than the other projects that I could possibly get involved with such as working for Shakin' Moo's where they wanted me to make fliers for their business. I feel that I will get a lot more out of this project if I am able to make a video and this is what collaboration with the Junction will mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment