Thursday, 25 February 2010

Promo Advert

It took me a while to find a promotional advert, I had google searched and youtube searched for promotional adverts I didn't have any luck. But then I remember a video I had seen during the cinema adverts, I started to search for 02 celebrity walk and I found this video.



This promo is very simple yet it does what it is meant to do. It shows you what stars you can see at the O2 arena, it promotes them going to walk on stage. It is a long build up between their dressing rooms and the stage but this is used to build up tenstion something that I think works realy well in an advert.

This is how our promo should be, simple and not rushed. If we keep it simple and work on that then we can start to make it look nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment