skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ash Interaction Blog
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Who was involved
These are all of the organisations involved in our project, this project could not have been so successful if it wasn't from the help of them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(24)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(20)
Who was involved
Promo Advert
Budget
Rough Cut Feedback
What has my job been so far in the group?
First version of the promo video
Why I chose the Junction
Shakin' Moo's
Another Opportunity
Who we have chosen
what I could do for the Cambridge Picture House
What I could do for the Junction
What I could do for the corn exchange
Shakin' Moo's
The Arts Picture House
Soul Tree
The Fez
The Corn Exchange
The Junction
Organisations I could work with.
►
January
(2)
About Me
Junction Documentary and Promo projects
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment