skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ash Interaction Blog
Sunday, 7 February 2010
Organisations I could work with.
1. Cambridge Corn Exchange
2. The Junction
3. Cambridge Arts House
4. Addenbrookes Hospital
5. Soul Tree
6. Vue Cinema
7. Fez
8. Shakin Moo's
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(24)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(20)
Who was involved
Promo Advert
Budget
Rough Cut Feedback
What has my job been so far in the group?
First version of the promo video
Why I chose the Junction
Shakin' Moo's
Another Opportunity
Who we have chosen
what I could do for the Cambridge Picture House
What I could do for the Junction
What I could do for the corn exchange
Shakin' Moo's
The Arts Picture House
Soul Tree
The Fez
The Corn Exchange
The Junction
Organisations I could work with.
►
January
(2)
About Me
Junction Documentary and Promo projects
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment